In 2005, hotels in the us generated $100 billion in profits, mostly from the food services sector. Luxury hotels also did brisk business, and smaller hotels too introduced additional revenues through value added services. Considering that the hospitality market is booming, it is actually a good time for vendors to profit from this boom and market themselves for the industry representatives.
If you are planning to showcase your products towards the hospitality industry, you need to approach hotel planners. There are over 70,000 hotel planners in the US, in addition to their ideas and initiatives have generated $44 billion in revenue for the hotel industry. To be able to promote your services for the hospitality industry, you must meet the planners and executives of hotels.
In order to sell the services you provide to the hospitality industry, you must reach the planners and hotel managers. However, it is far from an easy task to reach them, while they place a fantastic value on their time, and possess probably been approached by dozens of vendors prior to deciding to.
1) Identify industry sectors where your merchandise will likely be very useful. When the planners assume that your products are of usage, they are going to definitely need to know more.
2) Plan your marketing plan before you decide to approach people in the hospitality business.
3) Internet, emails, direct mailing, print media are common good mediums of obtaining your message across to folks within the hospitality business.
4) Become a member of any association of vendors or related sector inside the hospitality industry. This can result in higher exposure of your respective services to people within the hospitality industry.
5) Provide hotel planners with info about Mihran, and cut down on the sales talk. Planners are hard pressed for time; and they can not be too happy once they take time 06deyypky to listen for you, only to realize that you may have nothing much to tell them.
6) Use innovative marketing strategies to get the attention of planners. Schedule calendars, calculators, software for charts etc. will almost always be sought after in the hospitality industry, so you can demonstrate using such innovative tools to hotel executives and planners.
High growth aspects of the hospitality industry include food and beverages, and full service hotels. Food and Beverage departments of major hotels happen to be given more autonomy, to help you approach the department manager directly for marketing purposes. Vendors and suppliers of food products, drinks, kitchen devices, cutlery, table linen and furniture may benefit a lot from this.
With the amount of opportunities for vendors to benefit from, it can be no wonder that they need to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. With proper planning and the right marketing strategies, you should be able to get ahead of the competitors and bag lucrative deals from hotels.